A telegram bot that sends your balance updates from coinigy, send trade notifications from Poloniex and Bittrex and creates you a trade export for your own spreadsheet magicary.
- Pre-requisites:?.Net Core SDK?version 2.0.3 or higher.
- Get your Bot ID, you need to chat to the BotFather. See?here?and?here
- Open a new chat to your bot and talk to him. Say hi. He won’t respond just yet.
- If you would like to add commands, do this now. See Bot Commands below. Note they will only show on a new chat with the bot or by clearing history and clicking “/start”
- Open a chat to this?bot. This should show you your chat id.
- Download the lastest version of the zip from?here?and unzip to a folder. Download CryptoGramBot.zip and not the source files if you want to run without building.
- Fill in your config in appsettings.json. Bot ID is WITHOUT Bot and choose whether you want enable each service (true or false). NOTE: Create a new API key at your exchange, do not use an existing API key.
- Give CryptoGramBot the correct execute permissions via chmod if on linux
- Start on command line with “dotnet CryptoGramBot.dll”
To add bot commands so they pop up when you type /, you need to let the BotFather know of the commands. You will need to make sure the commands correspond with what you have enabled on the appsettings.json file as clicking “/total_coinigy” when you do not have coinigy enabled will not do anything.
- Open a chat to the?BotFather?again
- Type /mybots
- Click the bot you created for CryptoGramBag
- Click “Edit Bot”
- Click “Edit Commands”
- Paste a selection from the following below you want commands for:
trade_export - an excel export of all trades profit - profit information for pair list_coinigy_accounts - list coinigy account names total_coinigy - total balance from all acounts upload_bittrex_trades - upload bittrex order export trex_balance - bittrex account summary polo_balance - poloniex account summary polo_reset_trades - reset trades database from poloniex
- Clear history on your telegram bot to pick up the commands
- Stop your bot
- Copy everything over in the new zip EXCEPT logs, database and appsettings.json
- Check to see if there are any new properties in the new appsettings.json and add then to your existing one.
- Start your bot
- Type /help when the bot is running
This app needs to be run all the time to have the bot running. I might look at creating a windows service for this for windows users. For linux, there are a couple of options.
- I use screen. Type “screen -S telegram” to create a new screen. Run the bot like above and CTRL-A-D to dettach from the screen. “screen -r telegram” to reattach.?Screen cheatsheet
- Another option is tmux. “tmux start session” then start the bot. Ctrl+b+d to dettach.?tmux cheatsheet
- Use a combination of bittrex, poloniex and/or Coinigy
- Coinigy 24 hour PnL with profit and loss in BTC and USD
- Bittrex Trade notifications with % profit if a sell
- Poloniex Trade notifications with % profit if a sell
- Bittrex balance information
- Bittrex wallet information and % change since bought.
- Bittrex csv order export upload
- Excel trade history export
- Price drop notifications when a balance drops more than 30%. Used for bag management. Runs 4 times a day.
- Dust notifications
- Pair profit
- Open order notifications
- Deposit and withdrawal notification
- Low BTC notifications
- Reset polo trades through a command
- Show deposits and withdrawals to show accurate profit and loss.
- Profit calculations are wrong on a sell if we don’t have the data in the database.