Gunbot v13 focuses on bugfixes and improving user experience. That’s why this time there is no long list of new features, just a long list of improvements.
Download the update and unpack it to a new folder, copy the
gunbotgui.db files from your previous v12 installation into the new folder to keep your settings.
- Empty your browser cache for your Gunbot GUI (for example with ctrl-F5).
- In case you used https for the GUI, also make sure to copy both the key and certificate files to the new folder.
- If you have pairs that are already in DU or RT, also copy the /json folder from v12 to v13.
- New strategy parameters for v13 will be automatically added through the GUI the first time you update a strategy. This happens on a per strategy basis.
- Make sure to set the new Admin ID for Telegram, for better privacy.
- When you use email alerts, make sure the syntax of your alerts is correct.
Due to new libraries used, you cannot simply overwrite the executable for this release.
- New exchanges: Gunbot now supports trading on Idax and Cobinhood. Please note that Cobinhood only has an API key, not an API secret – use an IP restriction for your key for added security.
- Restrict buying with
SMACROSS: you can now restrict
SMACROSSto only place a single buy order, instead of buying on every cross up. Set
SINGLE_BUYtrue to only allow a single buy order.
- Improved privacy for Cryptosight: restrict who is allowed to view and interact with your Telegram bot. Use the
admin_idsetting to specify one or more user IDs that are allowed to use your Telegram bot.
- Improved GUI template: better optimized for mobile usage, different color schemes and support for setting a custom highlight color.
- Changes to margin trading on Bitfinex (TV add-on): all amounts should now be specified in quote.
- Different alert syntax for closing positions on Bitmex (TV add-on): longs are now closed with CLOSELONG_, shorts with CLOSESHORT_ instead of CLOSE_ for both.
- New path for log files: per pair log files are now saved in the /gunbot_logs folder.
Notice for Bitmex users
It is strongly recommended to now use
STOP_SELL instead of
STOP_LIMIT by setting it’s value to 99999, to prevent accidental triggers.
- Better support for new currencies on Kraken, whatever shitcoin they are going to list, Gunbot will be ready to trade without needing an update
- Fix reversed orders array at Bittrex and Huobi
- Fix an issue that would cause multiple buys at Binance
- Fix an issue that would wrongly calculate trading map values on Binance
- Improve backward compatibility of ABP calculations
- Fix Huobi ABP
- Fix “lowerCase of undefined” error
- Improve SMACROSS behavior
- Cancel all stop orders if ROE is reached, on Bitmex
- Various fixes for manual orders through the GUI
- Fix buy/sell stop orders on Bitmex, for both market and limit orders.
- Fix STOP_LIMIT sometimes not working on Kraken
- Fix stop orders triggering “waiting for open orders”
- Fix Tl_ALLIN for long orders on Bitmex.
- Fix MACD-H display on custom strat
- Fix “toLowerCase” error
- Available funds are now used only after an RT_SELL.
- Fix FUNDS_RESERVE not being respected
- Fix clientId issue on KuCoin
- If a buy gets canceled then set off double buy protection.
- Correct an error that sometimes caused orders to be cancelled too early
- Improved triggering of DU orders
- Fix RT_SELL, RT_BUY triggering
- Fix “just bought”
- Fix price precision for CoinBase Pro
- Fix TV plugin LONG orders amounts
- Fix TV buy order at Bittrex
- Fx an issue that would prevent some buy orders at Bitfinex using TV plugin
- Fix CLOSELONG,CLOSESHORT for Bitfinex. All amounts for Bitfinex margin are now defined in quote
- Better respect order amounts in LONG and SHORT alerts on Bitfinex.
- Fix occasional errors for LONG,SHORT,CLOSELONG,CLOSESHORT on Bitmex.
Notable bugfixes and changes to the GUI:
- New style and searchable dropdown selections
- Add GUI Tone color-picker in theme
- Fix navbar default active tab
- Fix imap tooltips
- Add themes for mobile
- Add Notification panel for mobile
- Update jquery cdn
- Major graphic update
- Improve mobile layout
- Redesign login page
- Update all the setting sections
- Improved tooltip texts
- Hide ROE_CLOSE for strategies that don’t use it
Notable changes to the Telegram bot:
- Fix notification profit percentage
- Hide wrong data in overview with multiple base
- Ability to restrict Cryptosight access to one or more Telegram users
- Fix creation/deletion of pairs. Changes are saved after going back to the main menu.
- Show contracts and liquidation price for margin