Auto Gunbot (AGB) v1.1
.NET Framework 3.5 and.NET Framework 4.5.2
Instructions to install on Windows Server:
Copy all file to folder contains gunthy.exe. We have 3 files: “AGB.EXE, Newtonsoft.Json.dll”, “HID.exe”
- Instruction to get licence (create depend on hardware ID change hardware license don’t work mean you change PC or VPS you must buy license again)
– Run “HID.exe”, there will be new file created: “HardwareID.txt”
– Open “HardwareID.txt”, send content (it’s hardware ID) to licence provider/seller.
– He will send back a licence file with “.license” extension. Just copy that licence file to folder contains AGB.EXE
– “Run multiple instances”: This feature allows you to split config.js to “mini” config files. Each “mini” config only contains max pairs as you set. It also split exchanges in config.js automatically. In case you have many pairs, this feature very handy to launch multiple instances of gunthy with limited number of pairs in each instance.
Just click START to create mini config files and then launch them. You can set to delay between instance launching (milliseconds). Make sure config.js is valid.
You are able to “close” all running gunthy instances by clicking on STOP ALL.
– “Automatically sync time”: Just check “Enabled” to sync time after a configured interval (minutes).
++ You must run AGB.EXE as Administrator so the tool can set the time (right click on AGB.EXE and choose “Run as administrator”.
++ You should disable set time zone automatically in Windows. More details: https://www.top-password.com/blog/enable-or-disable-set-time-zone-automatically-in-windows-10/