Here is how the TradingView Addon works :
1. Create BUY & SELL Price Alerts in your Trading View Account
2. TradingView will Email the Buy & Sell Alerts
3. Gunbot reads the email (set email settings over the config) and gets the BUY & SELL Alerts
4. Gunbot executes the BUYs and SELLs from the TradingView.com Alerts.
How to setup Trading View BUY & SELL Alerts
1. Open a TradingView chart for your coin-pair & market .
2. Set the Indicators (link in the top) on your Chart, for example set 2 sma indicators: SMA5 and SMA10
3. To set an Alert, in your Chart, top right you will see the Alerts Icon – click on that and a pop-up will appear .
4. We will set a BUY Alert when the SMA5 and SMA10 lines cross in a Up Trend . Set the frequency at once per Candle Stick.
5. In the Alert Popup, set the EMAIL alert active with the following code :
The Format for a buy order is : BUY_MARKET_COIN-PAIR
6. The same logic applies when setting up a SELL Alert, with the difference that the indicators should reflect your needs and the SELL Alert code would be : SELL_BITTREX_BTC-NEO
More details on how to set and manage TradingView alerts :
The minimum requirements to run this addon are : a Gunbot 5 version or above and a paid TradingView account .
Join TradingView here : TradingView [ GO PRO – 30 Days FREE Trial ]
With a Pro TradingView Account you can Create 10 Server Side Alerts / 5 x ( BUY and SELL alerts )
With a Pro+ TradingView Account you can Create 30 Server Side Alerts / 15 x ( BUY and SELL alerts )
With a Premium TradingView Account you can Create 100 Server Side Alerts / 50 x ( BUY and SELL alerts )
TradingView accepts Bitcoin Payments !
TradingView Configuration Notes
All the configuration settings, the Email Imap Listener settings and the TradingView settings can be set in config.js from your Gunbot 5 folder .
“TV_GAIN”: 0.6, // minimum gain when using the TradingView plugin TV_PROTECTION
“TV_TRADING_LIMIT_BUY”: 0.001, // the trading limit for the TradingView generated buy
“TV_PYRAMID”: false, //there are some strategies that need a btc trading limit in buy different from btc trading limit to sell
“TV_TRADING_LIMIT_SELL”: 0.001, // the trading limit for the TradingView generated sell. limit to sell is expressed in quote currency not in BTC .
“TV_PROTECTION”: true, // activate the minimum TV_GAIN setting