Here’s a quick overview of the most important changes introduced with Gunbot RT v10
Due to the large amount of changes between v9 and v10, it is recommended to do a clean installation of v10. When you move pairs from v9 to v10 that are in DU or RT, it is recommended to copy the pairs existing json files to the /json folder.
The guys from gunbot.tools built a config.js converter/validator: you can use it to convert v9 config.js files to a valid v10 configuration. When you use the GUI on v9, you can find your config.js file within the /setups folder.
- Completely new GUI: integrated in the main Gunthy executable: easier installation, easier settings management, easier pair management, dashboard with portfolio overview, detailed charts, manual trading, 2FA & more!
- KuCoin support: Gunbot now supports trading at KuCoin.
- Faster pair cycling: cycling got over 40% faster. Parallel cycling for pairs from multiple exchanges in one Gunbot instance.
- Much improved Reversal trading: full rework of how reversal trading works for various strategies, now enabling you to keep on accumulating after the market first drops then goes sideways. Airdrop is now depreciated.
- New strategies: Average Directional Index, Average True Range Trailing Stop, Bollinger Bands (TA), EMA spread, Time series analysis. Previously beta strategies are now considered stable: MACD, MACDH and SMA cross.
- Freely combine any strategy: all strategies can now be freely combined for buying and selling, including Emotionless, Ichimoku and previously custom strategies.
- New balance options: Option to set trading limit as a percentage, option to keep an amount of quote when selling.
- New confirming indicators: ADX, EMASPREAD, StochRSI.
- New triggers for Stochastic and RSI: both can now be used in oscillator or cross mode.
- Valid P/L calculations for each pair: daily, weekly and monthy stats available. Separate P/L stats for reversal trading.
- Disable/enable pairs: trading pairs can now be disabled without removing them from your configuration, they won’t cycle until reenabled.
- Improved RSI calculation: tuning RSI calculation to get closer to values at exchanges and TradingView.
- Separate period settings for all indicators: all indicators now have their own period settings, removing the dependency on SMAPERIOD.
- Kumo sentiments for Ichimoku: choose if trades with Ichimoku are allowed to take place below/under Kumo.
- Xtrend tuning: the trendwatcher for Stepgain got tuned to behave less laggy.
- Take Buy / Take Profit: introducing a way to also buy and sell when prices came close to strategy entry or exit points.
- Test Telegram notifications: after setting up Telegram notifications you can now send a test message.
- Confirm orders via Telegram: you can optionally confirm if Gunbot should place specific orders via Telegram.
- TradingView add-on improvements: implementing TV_MVTS and an option to use all available base balance for each buy order. Margin positions on Poloniex can now be closed with an alert. Better handling of mixed automatic/manual trading. Mixed mode for trading with TradingView alerts and Gunbot strategies simultaneously.
- Migrate GDAX to pro.coinbase.com: API keys for GDAX remain valid for Coinbase Pro. Trades on Coinbase Pro are placed as post only orders.
- Logs: each trading pair now generates a single logfile that is easier to read. Built-in logrotate keeps log size to a minimum.
- Wiki: almost completely rewritten. Added Portuguese language.
- Fix P/L calculation in Telegram notifications.
- Mitigate “Timeout” issue.
- Fix issue preventing orders for low satoshi valued coins.
- Various fixes for the TradingView add-on, notably improved handling of multiple incoming orders with TradingView add-on.
- Fix buying/selling behavior on previously custom strats like SMACROSS, EMASPREAD and MACD.
- Fix locked funds.
- Save trailing limits so they don’t get lost on restarts.
- Using max array length to calculate indicators in case exchanges send less candles then expected.
- Literally hundreds of other bugfixes.